Brooklyn, New York, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report released by Global Market Estimates, Global Offshore wind turbines Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2023 to 2028.
The market is expected to grow during the forecast period as it can meet the world’s electricity needs and can generate more energy in the ocean. This growth is likely to be fueled by the increasing popularity of renewable energy sources in electricity generation. Offshore wind energy ranks second in electricity production among renewable energy sources.
Browse 153 market data tables and 113 figures spread across 185 pages and a detailed TOC at “Offshore wind turbines Market – Forecast to in 2028”
Key market insight
- According to foundation type outlook, monopile is expected to be the largest segment in the offshore wind turbine market from 2023 to 2028.
- By location proximity type, the floating water segment is expected to be the largest segment in the offshore wind turbine market from 2023 to 2028.
- Asia-Pacific was analyzed as the fastest growing region in the market
- The United States will account for the largest share of the market during the forecast period 2023-2028.
- The top players in the global wind turbine market include Enercon GmbH, GoldWind, Nordek Se, Suzlon Energi Limited, Vestas, Orsted, Siemens Gamesa, Doosan, GE, ABB, Envision, and Mingiang, among others.
Request for a sample copy of the report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/offshore-wind-turbines-market-3898
By Foundation Type Outlook (Revenue, billion USD, in 2023–in 2028)
- A tripod
- The second
By Location Proximity Outlook (Revenue, billion USD, in 2023–in 2028)
- Shallow water
- Transition water
- Deep water
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD, in 2023–in 2028)
- The Netherlands
- The rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central and South America
- The rest of the CSA
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The rest of the MEA
Contact: Iash Jain
Director – Global accounts and strategic consulting
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: +1 6026667238